The Lodge at Red Storm Ranch is a 3 level, 4000 sq. ft. luxury facility with full technical and WIFI access. Five bedrooms, two full kitchens, six bathrooms, both formal and informal entertainment areas and spacious decks welcome either small or large gatherings.
Ranch Level: includes a rustic great room paneled with live edge Ponderosa pine harvested and milled on the Ranch.
- Fully equipped kitchen complete with counter and western saddle barstools
- Large capacity laundry room
- “Ranch Boss Room” with queen bed and private bath
- “Buckaroo Bunk Room” sleeps four
- “Amma’s Room” with queen bed
- Hall bath
Red Storm Level: The vaulted great room looks down on the majestic Wet Mountain Valley and is surrounded decks overlooking the tranquil trout pond and bubbling creeks.
- Fully equipped kitchen with formal and informal dining areas
- Laundry facilities
- Formal hall bath with clawfoot tub
- “Red Storm Library” with beautiful views, books, television and hide-a-bed
- “Red Storm Master Suite” with king size bed and private bath·
- “Eagle’s Loft” is a third floor suite with private bath, queen bed, two sets of built in bunk beds with twin beds above and full beds below. Views of Spread Eagle Peak and creeks.